Subject: [Leica] Img: Modern Crossing
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Oct 15 12:44:04 2007

Not much trickery. Just hang a deep IR filter in front of your lens
and have at it. While the M8 has a fairly unique high IR sensitivity.
It appears most digicams also have "some" IR sensitivity. You can
always remove the IR filter from your sensor to achieve greater IR
sensitivity ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com