Subject: [Leica] Leica R to EOS lens adapters
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Oct 15 06:56:59 2007

I have two "cheapo" adapters. They work just fine. Never used one of
the "focus confirm" adapters. The R glass on the Canon bodies does
work and they cut wonderful files. However, once I received the DMR -
the use of R lenses on Canon bodies became quite cumbersome by
comparison. Since then; it's Leica glass on leica bodies. Canon glass
on Canon bodies; except for rare and unique circumstances.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com