Subject: [Leica] Never judge a book by its cover
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Oct 7 09:19:49 2007

> Philippe,
>
> If you like this one you will like "Die Knaben Wunderhon" Fischer-Dieskau &
> Schwarkopf, R?clelieder, Eines Fahrenden Gessellen and many others, I
> suppose you know Symphony No.2 "Resurrection" is one of my favorites.
>
> It is very nice to see taht on the LUG we have much more on cmmun than
> photography, Leicas and... Se?oritas.
>
> Saludos cordiales
> Luis

My URL lost somthin in the translation I got a Swedish announcer women with
dark hair and a red dress throwing up in the middle of an announcement but
just continuing on as if nothing had happened like a real trouper.
A real inspiration and real asset to any cooperation broadcasting or
otherwise.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com