Subject: [Leica] Honda in color for the Times
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 5 23:30:18 2007

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/07/automobiles/collectibles/07EGO.html

Headphones help a real lot with these things unless you've got a killer
sound system hooked up to your laptop I don't.
I think this is the best yet.

This time I went color and had just the week before upgraded my Photoshop
suite from CS2 to CS3 and shot AUTO ISO this time still with the 12-24mm f4
Nikkor. So Outdoors the ISO went to 100 for the most part in the past I
would have set it closer to 1000 just ot make sure. All kinds of breaking
technologies hitting all at once but not overwhelming just making photo work
more interesting and fun. I shot just about everything at F5! In the old
days (a few months ago) they would have gotten set at f11/16 by the camera
in the sun like that.
I shot a lot of old rusted cars with interesting detail but you can't win
them all. The storyline comes first.

I think the sound of the car engine beats everything I'm getting a digital
audio recorder for the December Solstice. That or a guitar.
You'll see me walking around with big headphones holding a mike.
With my eyes closed. Smiling.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Honda in color for the Times)