Subject: [Leica] IMG:Updated Work Folder
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Fri Oct 5 08:10:46 2007

From: <amr3@uwm.edu>

> I actually do photograph people  ;-)  (And with digital!)
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alan+Magayne-Roshak/Work/
>

> Alan

Hi Alan,

The kind of quality that comes as standard with your name on it. I
particularly liked the guy on the laptop with the fountain in
the background and the girl studying in that great light. The dance group in
the mirror was very cleverly done with the subtle
variations in the reflection and the 'predatory' tripod bag raised a smile.

Thanks for showing.

--Graham