Subject: [Leica] Finally back online...
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Oct 4 14:12:20 2007

...the other day I left my hotel in Alicante, and since then I have
been offline, since there is not DSL in the apartment I have rented
through the end of the year, and it took me two evenings and a call
to Vodafone tech support here to get my UMTS modem working. But now
it is, after hours of cursing Chinese software (the modem is made bu
Huawei and the software was the source of the problem) and Vodafone
Spain tech support who seem to never have heard of Macs. Good to be
back, now I can start spamming you all with pictures again :-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
General photography: