Subject: [Leica] Film
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Oct 3 19:22:33 2007

> Mark that is a neat capsule view of the state of film. You are going to
> Rochester and looking for Fujifilm and Ilford products(same
> brands as in my bag) when you get there.
>
> Cheers
> Hoppy

I'd forgotten the two films I'd mentioned would not be available up the
street at the Yellow Box K Factory (outlet?)

Personally i've had just fine results with the Pro c41 Kodak films I think
they are neck in neck with Fuji leapfrogging each year. I used to keep up
with who was the best each year but I lost track.
Kodak makes GORGEOUS C41 and E6 films if I'm in Kodak country I should
really shoot Kodak. It's the kinda guy I am. A "when in Rome" kinda guy.
Real polite.
Unassuming....
Caving in to peer group pressure in an instant.

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Film)