Subject: [Leica] Reflections from IR cut filter
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Oct 1 06:20:27 2007

Hi Luggers,
I went into Mui Wo this evening with my two M8's, the Schmidt loaner
which produced the strange reflection of the "Welcome to the Ferry
Pier" sign and my just-today-arrived replacement.
I used my 50mm Summilux Asph on both cameras, one after the other,
and discovered that the reflection could be produced in the Schmidt
loaner but not in the replacement. For this turn
of events I am grateful. If anybody wants to see the recent pictures
please contact me off list.
Cheers
Howard (going to bed in Hong Kong)

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Reflections from IR cut filter)