Subject: [Leica] Carl Zeiss 18/4 in Leica M Mount
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Sep 27 19:23:07 2007

A package from Hong Kong arrived today with a Zeiss 18/4 lens and Brightline
Finder from the good Dr. Yao.

In spite of recent doubts expressed on the Lug as to non-Leica build quality
this is one finely made piece of glass. The Zeiss finder exceeds any Leica
finder I've owned.

Unfortunately with recent upheaval in my chosen profession here its going to
a few days before I'll be able to field test it.

Greg J. Lorenzo