Subject: new potrait book (was Re: [Leica] Re: portrait of elizabeth (mostly safe for work))
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Sep 27 10:59:01 2007

richard sed:

>Any book forthcoming on your portrait stuff?

there are two things in the works right now

www.kylecassidy.com/warpaint which i'm actively working on (i'll be in
st. louis this weekend if you know any tattooed vets)

and a collection of my earlier portrait work. nothing official on either
of them yet. but in the next couple of weeks i'll probably have a
sit-down with my editor at f+w and we'll figure out if warpaint is how i
want to spend the next year of my life.

kc

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) (new potrait book (was Re: [Leica] Re: portrait of elizabeth (mostly safe for work)))