Subject: WAS Re: [Leica] Lifespan of digital cameras; IS Blade Runner
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 26 21:32:54 2007

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:11:17 -0700, Bob Shaw _rsphotoimages@comcast.net_
(mailto:rsphotoimages@comcast.net)   wrote:

"Rutger hauer's monologue at the end was fabulous writing and  performing.
Many good lines in this (my most favorite) classic sci-fi  film.
I've seen it about 20 times in 5 versions in 4 different media  types.
I remember Sean Young asking, "Do you like our owl?"

But why did they have to call it "Blade Runner" when Phillip K. Dick  gave
the novel such a fabulous title - "Do Androids Dream of Electric  Sheep?" ?

Best Regards,

Ira Silverman
Irvine, CA

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) (WAS Re: [Leica] Lifespan of digital cameras; IS Blade Runner)