Subject: [Leica] Memories from the days of summer
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Sep 25 07:20:14 2007

Holy s**t! Adam. That is the most gorgeous baseball photograph I've
ever seen. I've never enjoyed the game that much. Yet, I've always
enjoyed the feel of being at a game; most especially when played on a
well kept "open" field. You've captured the essence of that. The
domes and other structures, covered totally by advertising have
ruined the 'open field' feeling of baseball for me.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Memories from the days of summer)