Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon D3 wedding photographer tests
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Mon Sep 24 20:24:25 2007

Jerry Lehrer wrote:

> Didier und Chris,
>
> I wish I could read that website, but I cannot read brown letters on a
> tan background.   It is getting late and my macular degeneration is
> kicking in.

Thank you, thank you , thank you.  I maintain several websites in my
duties as a "government employee."  I try to tell the big bosses that we
are going to get sued if we don't make the website accessible. The
bosses, have never had someone with vision impairment or color blind
call them... all the calls come to me.

In vindication, Bill Larsen

Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] OT: Nikon D3 wedding photographer tests)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] OT: Nikon D3 wedding photographer tests)