Subject: [Leica] lug gallery
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 24 15:28:38 2007

It's neither a browser nor a platform problem. The LUG gallery is a very fat
database, and sometimes just a bit slow. Or tired. Database driven sites
with hundreds, or thousands of users and terabytes of data need much more
resources than static sites. Even flickr (owned and financed by yahoo) is
sometimes heavyily slow. So considering the fact our salon keeper Brian is
offering this services for free there's no reason to complain :-)

A great thanks to Brian while we're at it.

Didier

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] lug gallery)