Subject: [Leica] New York Times article on Gerda Taro
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sun Sep 23 15:14:27 2007

I quite agree with you on the Art of that first "slide." However, the
other images in the "show" attributed to her photography appear as
snapshots which I've seen taken by my father and other soldiers over
the years. I'm totally unfamiliar with her body of work.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] New York Times article on Gerda Taro)