Subject: [Leica] Spider in my R9/DMR body
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Sep 23 09:23:47 2007

> I suppose congratulations are in order--you have the first R9/DMR that's
> fully
> web-enabled.
>
> I'll leave the solution to the entomologists.
>
> Jim Shulman
> Bryn Mawr, PA

The bugs around here know its only a matter of time....

I have been to the hardware store.

If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in
superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to
irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking
his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. If
sovereign and subject are in accord, put division between them. Attack him
where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

- Mark William Rabiner,
The Art of Killing Bugs

rabinergroup.com