Subject: [Leica] IMG: #310 another Minilux shot
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (geebee)
Date: Sun Sep 23 04:53:55 2007

From: "Don Dory" <don.dory@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: #310 another Minilux shot

> Damn Graham,
> You have so many cameras that you need an M8 to complete your bag. :)

Hi Don,

For a long time I have toyed with the idea of selling everything except my
M2 and the DR Summicron. Life would be so much simpler.
Then I get to thinking that I can't possibly sell the IIIf or the Noctilux
or the 21mm Elmarit or the 15mm Heliar or.........and
in a very short time I'm back to the full kit.

Then there is the Olympus OM stuff, same thought process, same result, keep
everything.

The problem is I am as fond of the gear as I am fond of photography. So I
try to make sure that everything gets used at least now
and again, hence the occasional roll through the Minilux.

The thought of getting ready to go out with only an M2 and the 50mm DR
Summicron to choose from remains a dream. One day perhaps.

Thanks for looking.

--Graham

Message from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG: #310 another Minilux shot)