Subject: [Leica] Getty Villa in Malibu, CA
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Fri Sep 21 11:55:58 2007

I spent about couple hours in the "newly renovated" Getty villa. Over
all an excellent place to spend an afternoon.

i think i need to go about 3 more times to see all of it. just a
beautiful place. now the tourist season is over, it is easier to get
free tickets @ http://getty.edu/visit/ and not crowded at all.

the original villa was much smaller and cozier but this one will do
for me. they also serve good food, beer and wine!!

here are some of the images i walked away with : www.kiakki.net and
choose getty villa 2007

all shot with m8 and the 16-18-21 and the 28-35-50  lenses
--
  regards, mehrdad

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Getty Villa in Malibu, CA)