Subject: [Leica] Old "Estamperia Artigues"
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Sep 20 11:42:51 2007

You did outstanding work in documenting the final days of this
landmark. The images sparkle and exhibit wonderful compositions. The
diptych of the two children on either side of the doorway stand out
as an exceptional pair irrespective of the larger documentary.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Old "Estamperia Artigues")