Subject: [Leica] M8 Kaput - the penultimate chapter
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Sep 20 11:09:45 2007

A truly amazing tale Howard. We experience a nearly complete lack of
"common sense" in day to day life. I attribute this to "the fast
food" mentality wherein: one must order only off the menu. No one
knows how to prepare anything other than items on the menu; even
though all the ingredients and tools exist in the kitchen. Absolutely
crazy that they would feel the need to ship your replacement to a
location where you will not be found. George Orwell had fact figured
out pretty well in his fiction.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com