Subject: [Leica] Quick Leica story
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Thu Sep 20 05:44:18 2007

This is why I live with DOGS.

Nothing at all against the other gender, but making someone sell to
'make the rent' being 'tricked' into buying a Leica, goes four stops
right off the bad end of the compatibility scale  (one of the much-
touted 29 measures of compatibility on eHarmony.com?).   Did Ms
Twisted pawn all her jewelry and possessions to help make the rent?
The boyfriend might have discovered that fashion accessory makes
photography fun...but will end up taking photos with some 10mp-
worthless-next-year-plastic toy bought at WalMart or Staples.
Opportunity lost.

My Basset Hounds have nothing against my Wetzlar stuff ('crons are
not edible), but I certainly won't have the parcel from Luigi left on
the porch either.  That's the nice part of older dogs...the leather
chewing crack addiction has been given up long ago.

Did Princess Leia ever try to make Luke Skywalker sell his Jedi
Knight Light Saber to buy new seat covers  for the Millenium Falcon?

Charlie

"Never underestimate the power of the Schwartz."
    - Mel Brooks Spaceballs

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Quick Leica story)
Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] Quick Leica story)