Subject: [Leica] PAW 37 Ric
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Sep 20 03:20:32 2007

Ric

Like the eve shot most. There's a kind of a light stripes outside of the
house borderlines in the background. Have you applied strong unsharp
masking? Could not imagine lens or emulsion doing this.

The 35 Ultron is very sharp, and the bokeh pleasing, as long as there aren't
small highlights in the OOF background.

Thanks for showing
Didier

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] PAW 37 Ric)