Subject: [Leica] Back to basics...WAY back
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Sep 19 09:02:13 2007

Indeed the real miracle of photography is best understood in it's
shear simplicity. The complexity behind digital capture (also quite
miraculous) looses the simple beauty of the pin hole exposing a light
sensitive material. I look forward to my opportunity to share a
similar experience with granddaughter and step-granddaughters. I've
shared photographic film and darkroom experiences with daughter and
step-children. I even did the pin hole thing once. However, we used
polaroid print material; which took a bit away from the purely
simple; and handed a big piece of the miracle to polaroid.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Back to basics...WAY back)