Subject: [Leica] m8 Question
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Sep 15 12:08:07 2007

Leo,

I have been keeping lens recognition on all the time for the last
couple of months. I haven't noticed any increased battery usage
because of it. But I don't keep track of the number of frames taken
in between battery changes either. But not counting ISO and WB
changes my LCD screen is never on. I only have Leica branded
batteries. The battery seems to last a long time. I'll start tracking
it.

Len