Subject: [Leica] HS-MOISSAC - Southern France
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Sep 15 06:57:29 2007

Perhaps a better warning would be "architectural studies (with a
couple holiday snaps)"
The set presents a beautiful walk through some stunning architecture.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] HS-MOISSAC - Southern France)