Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors #104
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Sep 14 21:09:04 2007

> Only impolite in that it reminds me of my poor memory;^) I don't
> record stuff like that, but likely M4 with Noctilux, if I remember
> the day correctly. Reala film.
>
> Thanks for liking (looking?)
>
> ric
>

> On Sep 14, 2007, at 5:08 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> Is there camera information?
>> Or is that an impolite question?

These IMG posts tend to get two word responds
Such as:
Great stuff Ric! That's threee. But I wasn't counting "Ric".

I saw some talk about trees. I was surprised no one was interested in any
camera list stuff. And I don't think its because we're all so sophisticated.
I think we need to raise our level.

But some really nice imagery from what all I could see.

Would love to see big inkjets of them face to face.
This soft nebulous stuff really needs to be at least 11x14 to know if its
working really or not I think. I'm fond of such imagery and dabble in it
quite a bit myself. Quick photo watercolors on wet paper.

Now you can all put a new word in your spell check dictionary a newly
thought up Mark Rabiner word'

"threee"

Mark William Rabiner
rabinergroup.com