Subject: [Leica] OT: Help with gallery software
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Fri Sep 14 10:04:10 2007

I'm in a bind.

I use Gallery through "Fantastico" scripts that are packaged with my web
hosting service.

I was "told" by the Fantastico software to upgrade from 2.2.1 to 2.2.2
which I did.

This usually goes well and I haven't done anything with the standard
installation.

When it was time to go to the link to finish the upgrade, I keep getting
errors.

I have a tar backup of my installation before I started the upgrade.

I have a sql-dump of my database before I started the upgrade.

But I can't get the old setup reinstalled.

I follow the following instructions that I got, but I'm up against a
wall. I'd really appreciate some advice or help.

Daniel

-------------- log below --------
V?nligen spara f?ljande information. Du kommer beh?va den f?r att kunna
?terst?lla om n?got skulle ha g?tt fel

Om Du inte har SSH access, fr?ga supporten s? kanske de kan hj?lpa Dig:
- Ta bort mappen /home/dlrigsse/public_html/gallery
- Untar /home/dlrigsse/fantastico_backups/gallery.backup.1189783672.tgz
- T?m databasen dlrigsse_gllr1
- Importera filen /home/dlrigsse/fantastico_backups/gallery/backup.sql
till databasen dlrigsse_gllr1
- Flytta /home/dlrigsse/fantastico_backups/gallery till
/home/dlrigsse/public_html/gallery

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] OT: Help with gallery software)