Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 36 - Ric
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Sep 10 16:53:50 2007

Two unfamiliar lenses for me this week.

Robert Clark and I got together Labor Day weekend at Goose Creek
State Park on North Carolina's Pamlico River. He let me use his
Voigtlander 15. Here are two shots from that experiment:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/36/36-
goosecreek1.jpg.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/2gomug>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/36/36-
goosecreek2.jpg.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/2c3gqj>

The other stranger is a Voigtlander Nokton 35 I picked up off LUG
last week. When I was an SLR guy, I seldom enjoyed normal length
lenses (35 & 50). My Ms have changed that. I've found myself using
the 50 a LOT more. Still little experience with 35. I'm trying to
change that. These are all with the Nokton.

A barber gazes from his shop window on Fayetteville Street in
Raleigh, NC.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/36/36-
barber.jpg.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/2dlzrt>

An American landscape for Sonny's recovery. A child looks over a row
of motorcycles headed for a fundraiser at the Masonic Home for Children.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/36/36-
flag.jpg.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/yv5ves>

Another child at a high school football game in Smithfield, NC.
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/36/36-
gamer.jpg.html>
<http://tinyurl.com/ytdjmq>

No particular order, comments welcome.