Subject: [Leica] Rochester Reservations Reservations
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Sep 10 13:49:57 2007

I have just made my hotel reservations from the 10th to 15th of which I have
great reservations.

Smoking rooms only.

So I forget the internet and call the hotel
But you cant call the hotel you are talking to somebody centrally located.
Ogden Utah no doubt. In the middle of the great white salt desert.

So I'm on a waiting list for a non smoking room.

I hate smoking rooms they smell like toilets.

Lucky there's a waterfall right across the street.

I'm bringing my bathing suit. And inflatable shoulder pads.
And a snorkel. With titanium inserts.

I think if I put thick grease on my body from head to toe I'll have a
fighting chance.

Might need a Nikonos. Cast aluminum I just read.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Rochester Reservations Reservations)