Subject: [Leica] For airplane fans- Spitfires, Hurricane and Mustang
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun Sep 9 14:06:26 2007

Hi, I don't normally post many pictures here, but I like WW2 planes a
lot. Maybe I should just do this more often. Here are some links to
my more meagre efforts shot last week at the Goodwood Revival.
They're posted on the Leica Users Forum as I haven't worked out how
to do it here yet!

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/sports-leisure-time/33365-
wing-man.html

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/sports-leisure-time/32917-