Subject: [Leica] st bernards...
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Sat Sep 8 14:23:37 2007

Nice shots!  I do the last home thing for Basset Hounds (very big dog
on very short legs), so I have a thing for the old and often deaf and
blind. Ok, ALL Bassets are selectively deaf.

Anyone have the rare, elusive Leitz AROOO Teutonic dog stabilizer for
taking Basset Hound photos? :P

Hiding from the heat wit a boxful of German and English Leica books
and pamplets...as well as fiddling with a used VC Nokton 40/1,4 from
BC (no pix yet, but the focus is way stiffer than the glass that says
Wetzlar on it...but mo cash left in my wallet!).

Charlie Meyer
West Virginia Coordinator
Basset Rescue of Old Dominion, Inc. (BROOD)
Droolassic Park
Keyser, WV

Basset Hound Rescue: Work With Women. Pick Up Dogs.

Replies: Reply from raimo.m.korhonen at uusikaupunki.fi (Raimo K) ([Leica] Doggy style)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] st bernards...)