Subject: [Leica] funeral parade
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Thu Sep 6 19:27:24 2007

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 22:20:26 -0400, Jack Maddox <_jmaddox01@suddenlink.net_
(mailto:jmaddox01@suddenlink.net) >  wrote:

Each Labor Day weekend Charleston, WV hosts a Sternwheel Regatta. On
Saturday evening in the tradition of a New Orleans funeral parade people
dress up in outlandish costumes and parade down Capitol street. For
years until they could no longer come the Olympia Brass Band form New
Orleans lead the parade. Over time the parade morphed into a halloween
type dress up event. I have posted some photos from this years  parade.
Hope you enjoy them and as always comments are welcomed

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/smilingjack/funeral+parade+2007/?g2_fromNavI
d=x7091db3a_
(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/smilingjack/funeral+parade+2007/?g2_fromNavId=x7091db3a)

_http://tinyurl.com/22cfjs_ (http://tinyurl.com/22cfjs)

Hi Jack,

I enjoyed viewing your pictures of the funeral parade.  I  could tell you
have a lot of fun taking them.

Thanks for showing.

Best regards,

Ira