Subject: [Leica] Leica R-Vario 28-90 Asph
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu Sep 6 11:36:08 2007

Been using mine for about 2 years and I'm a believer.  It's the lens
that's always on camera (R8 or R9) when I grab the camera bag.

I only have one other lens; the R-Vario 70-180 APO which I almost
always use on tripod or ergo-pd.

Yes, the 28-90 is a spendy little bugger but I'm really used to this
lens now.  Absolutely no complaints.

I know only one other user on this forum who has one.  I sometimes
wonder why I don't hear more from users of this lens.

QUESTIONS:

1.  Anybody else out there own one?

2.  What do you think of your 28-90?

3.  Ever adapted it to Canon DSLR or Lumix/Digilux 3?

I'd (and possible others on this forum) really be interested in hearing
about your experience with this lens.

Bob in Seattle

Replies: Reply from topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan) ([Leica] Leica R-Vario 28-90 Asph)
Message from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] some Leica using photographers...)