Subject: [Leica] Sigma DP1 a no show.
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Sep 6 08:22:52 2007

I called the swiss Sigma importer last week to ask about the DP-1. The dude
at the phone was desperately sorry to tell me that they have absolutely no
knowledge about an eventual release date.

The Ricoh GR-D with a Voigtlander 28mm metal finder or 28/35 minifinder
might be the best alternative in my opinion, especially since the prices
lowered considerably. Here I can get it for less than $400 (without finder
which I already own).

Didier

Replies: Reply from faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman) ([Leica] Sigma DP1 a no show.)
Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Sigma DP1 a no show.)