Subject: [Leica] DAS IMG 86: At the grand prix
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Wed Sep 5 21:30:08 2007

Len, it's just a little deceptive - it's a Kodak 14n shot in color
and processed from the red channel.  The shutter speed was 1/350
sec.  The red channel is the softest on any digital camera, and it
also produces the dreamiest pictures.  The original (having the
benefit of the blue and green channels as well) is blisteringly sharp.

I am going to try to get back there this week to shoot it with
Verichrome Pan.

Cheers
Dante