Subject: [Leica] Distortion tool in Lightroom? was IMG: PAW 26 Phil...x
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 3 12:42:39 2007

I use CS2 but I'm shure Lightroom users from the list will help you

Replies: Reply from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Distortion tool in Lightroom? was IMG: PAW 26 Phil...x)
Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 26 Phil...x catching up)
Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 26 Phil...x catching up)