Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 35: computer scrap and more Alicante
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 3 11:37:54 2007

Nathan
An interesting set as always from you. Liked the computer garbage picture
most. I don't know if you have that in Holland, here there's a company (or
foundation, I believe) who recycles and tinkers used computers for usage in
the third world. I have brought them all my stuff in the past years. Your
pallets would make about 2 or 3 new school networks :-)
Didier