Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 35 dlridings
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Mon Sep 3 05:55:59 2007

Daniel:

I like "Room", looks like a foggy forest-scape from a distance.

In Massachusetts, the sun is still too high from about 10:30 AM to
around 2:30. On a clear day the lighting is still too harsh and flat for
photography.

Jim

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 35 dlridings)