Subject: [Leica] Back - catching up on PAWs, or trying to
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Sep 2 15:53:55 2007

Hi Listers and Luggers

Philumix is back - I've been missing my daily meetings with the lists.
The cause? Work in Toulouse for 4 weeks, then a trip to Spain for a
fortnight (I had the pleasure to meet Luis there, hi Luis!).
Then back to Alice's place where I worked on a project which I only
finished on Friday. However, I managed to squeeze a trip to Brugge
(Belgium) in the meantime and to have a couple of beers to Philippe O's
health there.
I  shot tons of pixels in the course of these 2 months and a half. None
of which have been processed yet, but my slides, which I intend to scan
ASAP.
As a teaser or a penance, here is PAW 26 - JPEG
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW/PAW-25-1000737-FR-w.jpg.html>
- shot a couple of miles from where we stayed in Toulouse and best
viewed large.
Comments welcome as usual.

I hope you've been keeping the lists busy and shooting wonderful shots
as usual. I can't wait to read from you all as I had unsubscribed for
fear of crashing my mailbox.
A special Hi! to Xavier, David and Rose, to Douglas Herr and Herr
Douglas, to Graham, and of course to Ted, mon ami.

Happy-to-be-backly yours
Phileicangemix

PS: I think Hoppy is visting Europe some time now, contact me if you
intend to land anywhere near Luxembourg.

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Back - catching up on PAWs, or trying to)
Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Back - catching up on PAWs, or trying to)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Back - catching up on PAWs, or trying to)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Back - catching up on PAWs, or trying to)