Subject: [Leica] Re: do it yourself back-focus adjustment..."
From: robert.rose at mac.com (Robert Rose)
Date: Sat Sep 1 10:13:05 2007

Vick,

The original idea to do this came from the Leica Forum.  Look there
if you want to find a more rigorous approach to the problem.

Bob

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Re: do it yourself back-focus adjustment...")
Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Re: do it yourself back-focus adjustment...")
Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] RE: do it yourself back-focus adjustment...")