Subject: [Leica] Kyle Cassidy's WAR PAINT
From: hankpix at juno.com (hankpix@juno.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 13:00:00 2007

Hello Kyle,
    Your work-in-progress is absolutely superb. I especially liked the way
you quoted your subjects without editing their words for grammar and syntax.
     For more contacts, you might want to get in touch with Donald Shook at
deshook@17thinfantry.com. Part of the 7th Infantry Division, the 17th
Infantry Regiment has a long and distinguished history of service to our
country. I'll bet you'll discover many new subjects for your work when you
contact veterans who served in that outfit.
     Also, you might want to contact Barbara Kinney, Features Picture Editor
at the Seattle Times to try to drum up a bit of pre-publication interest
that would surely impress editors to whom you're going to submit WAR PAINT.
Excelsior,
Hank Kellner