Subject: [Leica] Americans in Paris
From: f.berton at wanadoo.fr (François Berton)
Date: Thu Aug 30 10:31:35 2007

Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Americans in Paris

Ahhhhhh, when I lived in France Sancerre was close enough to go for
Sunday lunch, and to pick up a few cases of wine. The Sancerre red
was served lightly chilled in summer in many of the restaurants round
where I lived, there are few better accompaniments to a steak sitting
outside in the shade on a hot day. I miss France a lot.
Frank

On 30 Aug, 2007, at 08:42, pmcc wrote:

> a bottle of red (!) Sancerre

Oh You are right.... but white Sancerre is wonderful too !
may I tell you I just spent  ten days near of Chablis (Burgundy)...
and now I drink water (for a few days only, you know)

Francois Berton

f.berton@wanadoo.fr

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Americans in Paris)