Subject: [Leica] Perpignan Visa 2007 etc.
From: tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara)
Date: Tue Aug 28 00:46:18 2007

Hi Luis,

Actually, many are still alive! Very old, but very alive. The camp is
absolutely amazing as it has been left "as is" for the last 30 years
- the last inhabitants being the Algerian Harkis who came after the
Algerian war in the 60's...

All the best from the north of Catalunya! ;^)

Tarek

Tarek Charara
<http://www.pix-that-stimulate.com>

Le 27 ao?t 07 ? 23:08, Luis Ripoll a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Perpignan Visa 2007 etc.)
Message from tarek.charara at pix-that-stimulate.com (Tarek Charara) ([Leica] Perpignan Visa 2007 etc.)
Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Perpignan Visa 2007 etc.)