Subject: [Leica] OT: Epson R2400 in Adobe Lightroom
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Aug 27 14:41:51 2007

Odd problem and I can't figure it out. I have the new imac 2.4ghz. I
downloaded the epson driver from the epson website(the CD that comes with
the printer does not work with Intel OS X). I want to print straight from
Lightroom so I choose my printer, the R2400, and then go to Print Settings
in Lightroom. Once there half of my print settings have a black line drawn
through them and I get a box showing I cannot acces them with this program.

I can't figure this one out, even have uninstalled Epson a few times and
reset my printer setting in OSX.

After 3hrs I'm freaking lost.

Chris