Subject: [Leica] Re: Pan F - Pyro First shot (Mark Rabiner)
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Aug 25 10:56:07 2007

>  axes[plural of axis] and axes[plural of ax or axe]
>> bass[fish] and bass[instrument]
>> bow[noun] and bow[verb]
>> buffet[furniture] and buffet[strike]
>> close[as in near] and close[to shut]
>> conduct[actions] and conduct[musical verb]
>> content[satisfied] and content[information]
>> convict[verb] and convict[noun]
>> desert (abandon) and desert (arid region)
>> snip

An idea i'm capitalizing on is sometimes all that changes it is the
capitalizing

Worms - (WERMS, lower case) more than one worm;
(VORMS, capitalized) a city in southwest Germany

Except that's a V not a W. but I assume the English spelling is W.

I mean I got this right off the internet so it must be true.

http://www.rinkworks.com/words/heteronyms.shtml

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com