Subject: [Leica] FS Friday-CL plus misc items
From: jerrypfile at wowway.com (jerrypfile@wowway.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 20:56:17 2007

For sale-

Together as a kit only:

Leica CL serial # 1,437,151 Camera is Mint-. The camera is a late model CL
that has only two faults.  The first is a minor 'peck' under the winder on
the edge.  I can't even photograph it and make it show up but it is there.
Secondly, the plastic tip on the rewind lever is chipped.  Doesn't affect
operation, and I have and will include, the proper Leitz replacement tip.
Comes with strap and case.  The camera had a CLA at Leica in early '97.
Meter works and shutter accurate.  I shoot 90% transparancys and I know if
either were off.  It has NOT been modified to accept non-mercury batteries.
Two 625 mercuries are included.

40mm Summicron, serial # 2,708,797, with clear glass and unmarked barrel and
clean blades, unblemished cap and shade.

90mm M-Rokkor (made by Leitz), serial # 2,764,342, agin with clear glass,
clean blades, shade/caps, and unmarked barrel.  Correct lens pouch for the
90mm also.

UVA and skylight filters to fit the above lenses.

The correct Leitz combination case to carry all of the above in Mint-
condition.

Finally (if I can find it, I know I haven't thrown it out), I'll include the
book on the CL written by some guy named von Hausbrook I think.

Total price for the above is $1,100 US including USPS Priority mail with
full insurance, delivery conformation and tracking.

Leitz Bellows II (16556) in Mint condition with adaptor for 65mm and 90mm
lens (Elmarit).  Comes with proper box.  Price is $105 US and includes
shipping as detailed above.

Leitz Compendium Lens shade (16557) in Mint condition for use with Bellows
II.  Has proper box.  Price is $95 and includes shipping details noted above.

Together price for the Bellows II and Compendium shade is $190 US.

Leitz vertical 5x finder for Visoflex II/III.  Mint-  Don't know the code.
No box. $75, shipping as detailed above.

Proper box and instrucrions for the Visoflex III with 4x finder and
instructions.  $35 US including shipping.

Continental US sales ONLY.  Personal checks on a US bank or USPS MO's are
only methods of payment accepted.  Prompt shipment upon clearance of funds.

Jerry Pfile

--
WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com)