Subject: [Leica] FS - nicely framed wildlife photographs.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Aug 24 15:00:59 2007

Just my semi-regular pitch asking you to consider my limited edition
wildlife prints.

There are more than 30 prints available, now including my recent shot
of the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep.

Each if these prints is limited to an edition of just 200. Each one
is individually signed and numbered and then mounted in a simple, yet
elegant 11x14"  frame, using acid free "T" hinges and tastefully
chosen, 100% acid free matting...  to ensure a long life for your
print. Please note that the glazing is glass.  Most inexpensive
frames use some form of plastic glazing, but the lighter sheets tend
to curl and distort the photo, while all grades & weights tend to
both yellow and craze with time... often remarkably little
time!  Glass is more expensive, both to buy and to ship, but far superior.

More details than you'd ever want to know - and all the available
prints can be found at:  www.telyt.com

Visa & Mastercard accepted though PayPal, of course.

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA