Subject: [Leica] Re: OT: Nikon FF D3
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Thu Aug 23 08:34:02 2007

MarkRabiner wrote:
>...takes advantage of the Nikon glass I've accumulated since 1972 with my
first F2. Many of them I couldn't sell for 50 bucks but I enjoy using just
the same and enjoy the quality it gives my images.<

DITTO...several of the old Nikkors have unique and interesting signatures!
I have a 40 year old Nikon 85/1.8 that I wouldn't sell for a thousand bucks!
 ;-)

Montie

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Re: OT: Nikon FF D3)
Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Re: OT: Nikon FF D3)