Subject: [Leica] My new passion to street photography
From: alex at zabrovsky.com (Alex)
Date: Thu Aug 23 06:55:44 2007

Well, now, about a half year of a joyful Leica experience I seem to get
the bug to street photography, something I never considered shooting for
many years with SLRs and MF.
I'll be glad to share by beginner's experience with LUG community,
you're most welcome to visit my new street photography gallery:
http://www.zabrovsky.com/gallery.php -> My Country -> Street Photography.
Must admit - this isn't easy task for any mentality, and I'm working on
my abilities in this regard.

Best, Alex

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] My new passion to street photography)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] My new passion to street photography)