Subject: [Leica] The Vancouver Anime Festival - Evolution 2007
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Mon Aug 20 13:54:38 2007

Hi Luggers,
My eldest daughter Anna is an actor in Vancouver and is becoming
quite successful as an Anime voice over artist. She voices Vanilla H
in Galaxy Angel and Miriallia Haw in Gundam Seed and its sequel plus
a bunch of newer shows. She gets invited every year to the Vancouver
Anime Festival to meet her fans, sign autographs and participate in
panels. This year I was invited along by Anna as her guest and while
she worked I went around the Simon Fraser University campus with my
M8 and the tri-elmar and shot pictures of the participants in their
costumes;

For a sample please see:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canadian+Pictures/SFU
+Anime/RedJesterW.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2s3xz3

The rest of the Anime pictures are in a subfolder in my Canadian
pictures folder:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=95820

http://tinyurl.com/2tvzkz

Comments welcome as always,
Cheers
Howard
(still in Vancouver but preparing to head East to Ontario)

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] The Vancouver Anime Festival - Evolution 2007)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] The Vancouver Anime Festival - Evolution 2007)